VENTANA iScan Coreo
The foundation of the digital pathology process is the digital slide image. To achieve the most benefit from digital pathology, you need the best digital slide images from scanners that offer unrivaled power and control. Expand beyond microscopes and glass slides and transform your anatomic pathology lab into a flexible digital pathology environment with the VENTANA iScan Coreo scanner for in vitro diagnostic use.
- Versatile scanner for small- to medium-volume labs
- Excellent image quality
- User-friendly walk-away automation
With our VENTANA Virtuoso software, the iScan Coreo scanner provides users with a complete anytime/anywhere digital pathology solution, streamlined from image acquisition through customized reporting to increase operational efficiencies and productivity in the lab.
iScan Coreo scanner — transformative pathology
- Brightfield scanning — scan a 15 x 15 mm tissue area at 20X in less than two minutes
- Automated turret with four objectives, for optical scanning at 4X, 10X, 20X and 40X magnifications
- Automatic slide detection and autoloader for walk-away scanning of up to 160 slides
- Automatic tissue region identification with option to manually override
- Volume scanning with the ability to capture multiple z-plane images
- iScan Coreo Live Mode facilitates remote microscopy for telepathology applications
Roche provides an industry-leading portfolio of validated products for anatomic pathology labs with the compatibility, power and convenience of a trusted single source — empowering labs, pathologists and health care professionals with the confidence they need to transform their practice.